Out of Thin Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Thin Air

An AU Descendants RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mackenzie Keres
Crystal Winter EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 pm by Mal Keres

» Pandora Windsor
Crystal Winter EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 pm by Mal Keres

» Face Claim
Crystal Winter EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am by Jasper Hussain

» Sister Dearest (Mal)
Crystal Winter EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am by Mackenzie Keres

» Auradon Prep Employment Opportunites
Crystal Winter EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 am by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Rapunzel Fitzhebert
Crystal Winter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Jane Godley (WIP)
Crystal Winter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm by Jane Godley

» Rosebella Windsor
Crystal Winter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm by Rosebella Windsor

» Who's Who of Long Live
Crystal Winter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm by Mackenzie Keres

Site Rating
Top posters
Evie Queen
Crystal Winter I_vote_lcapCrystal Winter I_voting_barCrystal Winter I_vote_rcap 
Mal Keres
Mackenzie Keres
Rapunzel Fitzherbert
Rosebella Windsor
Pandora Windsor
Parker Perrault
Cameron Charming
Crystal Winter
Jasper Hussain
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Crystal Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Winter
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Crystal Winter

Crystal Winter Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Winter   Crystal Winter EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Crystal Winter Tumblr_mdbrrvCf8q1rjw7j2o1_500

~ Quote or Lyric That Fits Your Character ~

Crystal Winter 10yo2ab
Full Name: Crystal Laurel Winter
Nickname:C, Crys
Birthdate: 17th November
Grade: Junior
Hometown: Snow Kingdom
Current Home: Auradon Prep School
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual
Alliance: Neutral

Crystal Winter 346vxnt
Face Claim:Choi, Jin Ri(Sulli)
Hair Style:Long, Curly, Loose
Hair Color:Crystal used to have blue hair but since it looked so much odd around here Auradon but nowadays there seem to be even so many other girls with odd colours of hair. So she did dye her hair to brown, what was more common colour around here. She could have done it to blonde but she liked brown more.
Eye Color:Brown, used to be Blue.
Unique Features: Has her ears pierced once.
Clothing Style: She is the girl who will wear dresses most of her time. She just likes to dress as a princess.

Crystal Winter Sltbow
Crystal is the girl who seems to be friendly and a kind of towards everyone. She just likes to get along with people. She just doesn't like to be mean towards people but if you really piss her or hurt someone close to her then she can even show that side of her. She can be quite a cruel one then for sure. You don't wanna mess with her actually.

She is actually very cheerful one since she has always smile on her face, even then when she actually isn't happy. She doesn't let anyone see her sad. She just hates when people bitty her. She likes to seem strong in front of everyone.

Well, she quite a brave one and she aren't afraid to lead some team or something like that. She likes to take the risk in her life whenever she can. She has leader qualities in her. Well, you can say even that she is a smart girl but doesn't always show it out. Well, of course, she likes to be the centre of attention.

Crystal Winter 20rlau9
Father's Name: Edward Winter (more known as Snow King)

Mother's Name: Lyla Winter (more known as Snow Queen)

Sibling's Name: Claudia Winter
Grade or Occupation: Freshman

Crystal Winter 2z3w8w4
General History: She was born in the Snow Kingdom as the first daughter to Snow Queen and King. She was an only child for two years then was born her sister Claudia, to whom she became an older sister. They were quite close at first but when they grow older then they became distance, mostly because they seemed to be interested in different things. Crystal wanted to be next queen but Claudia didn't seem to like the idea of it. So now sisters barely talk.

Her childhood was still quite good. She didn't really have many friends until she went to Ever After High. It was a school where many different children did go. She mostly ended up there for some reasons, what she doesn't really wanna discuss, actually it's pretty long story. Anyways there she met some new friends for her. She really liked that school and she learned some things about things around her.

In some point, she did transfer to Auradon Prep School. Where she goes now. Well this school is bit different from her old school but same time same. She have made here few new friends and of course to herself some enemies.

Family History: Her mother is known as Snow Queen who used to be evil. She did take one boy to her castle. Boys name Kai and the boy had a best friend named Gerda. The girl saved the boy at the end. Of course, she had many hardships on her way to Snow Queens Castle. At the end, Snow Queen was turned to good instead of evil.

Few years passed and Snow Queen did marry and had few kids even. So even Snow Queen ended up having happy ever after ever. No one really expects that. And when Crystal says who are her parents then they usually don't believe her.
Back to top Go down
Evie Queen
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Evie Queen

Crystal Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Winter   Crystal Winter EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Crystal Winter Sqky1w
Back to top Go down

Crystal Winter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of Thin Air :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Auradon Prep :: Juinors-
Jump to: