Out of Thin Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Thin Air

An AU Descendants RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mackenzie Keres
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 pm by Mal Keres

» Pandora Windsor
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 pm by Mal Keres

» Face Claim
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am by Jasper Hussain

» Sister Dearest (Mal)
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am by Mackenzie Keres

» Auradon Prep Employment Opportunites
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 am by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Rapunzel Fitzhebert
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Jane Godley (WIP)
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm by Jane Godley

» Rosebella Windsor
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm by Rosebella Windsor

» Who's Who of Long Live
Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm by Mackenzie Keres

Site Rating
Top posters
Evie Queen
Mal Keres (WIP) I_vote_lcapMal Keres (WIP) I_voting_barMal Keres (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Mal Keres
Mal Keres (WIP) I_vote_lcapMal Keres (WIP) I_voting_barMal Keres (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Mackenzie Keres
Rapunzel Fitzherbert
Rosebella Windsor
Pandora Windsor
Parker Perrault
Cameron Charming
Crystal Winter
Jasper Hussain
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Mal Keres (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mal Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mal Keres

Mal Keres (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Mal Keres (WIP)   Mal Keres (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Mal Keres (WIP) Dove-cameron-descendants-mal

~ Quote or Lyric That Fits Your Character ~

Mal Keres (WIP) 10yo2ab
Full Name: Maleficent Bertha Keres
Nickname:Mal
Birthdate: 13th October
Grade: Senior
Hometown:Isle of the Lost
Current Home:Auradon Prep
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual
Alliance: This is confusing part for Mal right now. She isn't exactly neutral either. She has choosen Good so there is that but same time she has evil in her too, deep down.

Mal Keres (WIP) 346vxnt
Face Claim: Dove Cameron
Hair Style:Short, Curly
Hair Color:Purple
Eye Color:Green
Unique Features: She has her ears pierces once.
Clothing Style: Well she loves leather jackets and color purple. Other than that is what ever is in fashion.

Mal Keres (WIP) Sltbow
Mal is a sneaky and smart girl but she seems to be a good leader. She actually loves even to draw a lot. You could say she is also compassionate to a degree she is also vengeful and doesn't forgive others easily. She is very artistic and loves to come up with her own spells, and also the reason why she loves to draw, it comes naturally for her. In the past, she tried to be evil like her mother but failed it every time and disappointed her mother. She doesn't really like anything beautiful on the colour pink but she at times wondered how it was life out of Isle lot before she got here. She seems to be like "mean girl" but this is actually acting so she won't disappoint her own mother and won't seem weak in her eyes. Ben is actually the first person who saw through her act of being evil even if she isn't. The girl can be even very sarcastic one when she wants to be.

Mal Keres (WIP) 20rlau9
Father's Name: Malcolm Keres
[left]Status:  Living

Mother's Name: Maleficent

Sibling's Name: Mackenzie Keres
Grade or Occupation: Senior in Auradon Prep.

Mal Keres (WIP) 2z3w8w4
General History: Mal was born as a first child to Maleficent. She has a few minutes younger twin sister Mackenzie, who she doesn't even remember. Since they were separated at the birth. Mal went to live with her evil mother on Isle of Lost awhile Kenzie went to live with her nice/good father on Auradon. She can't even remember that she has a sister, she was so little then. Also, her mother never talks about the father or even her sister. Never has mentioned who they are.

Her life wasn't really easy. Her mother has always wanted her to be evil like she is but seems like Mal isn't evil like this. Of course, she could steal or then make fun of people but never really meant to hurt anyone for no reason. She has ever since she was little kid close with Evie, Carlos and Jay. They have always done things together. Of course, she had few more friends in the past.

When it was decided that she will go to Auradon then she was surprised actually. She went there with her best friends. Anyways they had mission awhile being there to steal the god fairy mother's wand for her mother but at the end, they did fail on that mission actually. Since they all did choose the good over evil. Mal met there Ben and did actually fall in love. So he was the good influence on her choosing the good over evil finally. Oh, and she met there even her sister Mackenzie with who she didn't really click. She had never even known she has a sister. Anyways years on Auradon went by and so far everything seems to be good but how long.

Family History: Maleficent is the evil queen who seems to made horrible things in her past. She tried to make Mal be like her but she failed in that since Mal seemed to have even more good in her than evil. Maleficent was someone who basically tried to ruin life of the Sleeping Beauty.

And there is father's family about what Mal doesn't know much. She have just learned that her father is some prince. So seems like she is actually princess but she hasn't really told it to anyone.
Back to top Go down

Mal Keres (WIP)
Page 1 of 1