Out of Thin Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Thin Air

An AU Descendants RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mackenzie Keres
Who's Who of Long Live EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 pm by Mal Keres

» Pandora Windsor
Who's Who of Long Live EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 pm by Mal Keres

» Face Claim
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am by Jasper Hussain

» Sister Dearest (Mal)
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am by Mackenzie Keres

» Auradon Prep Employment Opportunites
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 am by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Rapunzel Fitzhebert
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Jane Godley (WIP)
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm by Jane Godley

» Rosebella Windsor
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm by Rosebella Windsor

» Who's Who of Long Live
Who's Who of Long Live EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm by Mackenzie Keres

Site Rating
Top posters
Evie Queen
Who's Who of Long Live I_vote_lcapWho's Who of Long Live I_voting_barWho's Who of Long Live I_vote_rcap 
Mal Keres
Who's Who of Long Live I_vote_lcapWho's Who of Long Live I_voting_barWho's Who of Long Live I_vote_rcap 
Mackenzie Keres
Rapunzel Fitzherbert
Rosebella Windsor
Pandora Windsor
Parker Perrault
Cameron Charming
Crystal Winter
Jasper Hussain
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Who's Who of Long Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evie Queen
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Evie Queen

Who's Who of Long Live Empty
PostSubject: Who's Who of Long Live   Who's Who of Long Live EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Hey guys! This thread is for all of us to know who is who. So that we know who's who and who plays who. So as you make new characters please add. Them which means every member is too post a little bit about them, and who there characters are. Since after all we are here to be a family and its good to know our family members. Also if you want to know what too post here it is. Post your name, a little bit about yourself. And the names of all your characters. So here we go.

Katie Une, The Founder/Head Admin

My name is Katie Une and I am sixteen years old. And I tend to take my school work seriously which means during the week I am free for a couple of hours. I also am a cheerleader, so that takes up some of my time. I love both my schoolwork and cheerleading. But in my free time I am either playing video games or writing. I have been roleplaying for about five years, I started when I was eleven years old and have not stopped since.

Also if I am not on for a couple days its because I am taking time with my schoolwork. And cheerleading can be a pain and when I have games I am there. But aside from that my birthday is on January 2, which in about three weeks. So my birthday is soon and I will be sixteen. Meaning I can be able to drive ( oh god  Shocked ). I am a huge fan of both Game of Thrones and American Horror Story, and I am a House Stark supporter ( sorry Lannisters   Sad  ).  As well as a fan of the Descendants well disney all around. I love both Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. 

Sorry but I tend to love cats more than dogs. I also hope to one day visit England!! Since I am up for a an educational journey, and I am a huge superhero fan mostly The Flash and Arrow. And if you want to plot with me, feel free to hit me up on PM or Skype where your most likely to get an response from me. My skype is dreamangel857, and that is me.

My Irritable Minions
Evie Queen ( Main Account )
Cameron Charming
Parker Perrault
Blake Kennedy
Jackson Rider
Back to top Go down
Mal Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mal Keres

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who of Long Live   Who's Who of Long Live EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Krissu, Co-Admin

Hello there! Krissu is one of my many nicknames. Some call me even Kriss, Kris, Kissu or even Kiss. So don't be surprised if someone says other than Krissu to me. I'm twenty-three years old. I began to rp like when i was eighteen but with English sites i went to when i was almost nineteen. So it's been three years. Well at first I did rp on Estonian site, yes I'm from Estonia. English isn't my first language.

I love very many different shows and movies. I can enjoy Flash, Arrow and same time I enjoy even Supernatural. Well I love disney movies, they at times can be even very educational ones about things or just some common fairytail have made to good movie. Also seem to enjoy Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. There was even time when I liked Vampire Academy. Well I even like to watch The Vampire Diaries.

Well Actually enjoy reading. I read so much as I can at my free time. I alos like to play different computer games for sure. 

Oh well I'm not in college or anything like that. There is few personal reasons what I don't wanna discuss. So I'm currently looking for a job. So when I'm not around it's because I'm helping my mother out or have some other personal reasons. So we all have our problems irl and mine are mine which I need to deal with myself.

Anyways My Kiddos:
Mal Keres (Main)
Kitty Cheshire 
Crystal Winter
Chad Charming
Jane Godley

----others come soon----

Last edited by Mal Keres on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mackenzie Keres

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who of Long Live   Who's Who of Long Live EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Hey guys, Im sydney. Wow, theres not alot to tell about me, really. Im open to all plots and ships. Just let me know if you wanna start something up. 

My loves
Mackenzie Keres
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who of Long Live   Who's Who of Long Live Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Who of Long Live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of Thin Air :: Site Information :: Annoucements-
Jump to: