Out of Thin Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Thin Air

An AU Descendants RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mackenzie Keres
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 pm by Mal Keres

» Pandora Windsor
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 pm by Mal Keres

» Face Claim
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am by Jasper Hussain

» Sister Dearest (Mal)
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am by Mackenzie Keres

» Auradon Prep Employment Opportunites
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 am by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Rapunzel Fitzhebert
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm by Rapunzel Fitzherbert

» Jane Godley (WIP)
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm by Jane Godley

» Rosebella Windsor
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm by Rosebella Windsor

» Who's Who of Long Live
Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm by Mackenzie Keres

Site Rating
Top posters
Evie Queen
Sister Dearest (Mal)  I_vote_lcapSister Dearest (Mal)  I_voting_barSister Dearest (Mal)  I_vote_rcap 
Mal Keres
Sister Dearest (Mal)  I_vote_lcapSister Dearest (Mal)  I_voting_barSister Dearest (Mal)  I_vote_rcap 
Mackenzie Keres
Rapunzel Fitzherbert
Rosebella Windsor
Pandora Windsor
Parker Perrault
Cameron Charming
Crystal Winter
Jasper Hussain
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Sister Dearest (Mal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mackenzie Keres

Sister Dearest (Mal)  Empty
PostSubject: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:00 am

(So I figured the twins needed a meeting story so here it is)

Mackenzie walked along the school grounds waving at people and saying hello to the ones who said hello to her. She sat down under her favorite tree at the gardens and pulled out her notebook and began doodling. She smiled as she began drawing a purple and green Dragon, the same one she always drew. She didnt know why she always drew this, it just always popped into her mind. She felt a presence approach and looked up to see a purple haired girl and raised an eyebrow "Can I help you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Mal Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mal Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:02 am

Mal had been Auradon now for few days. So far this place seemed to be nice. She ended up walking in the gardens. There weren't really many people right now. She saw bit further one girl. She decided to walk over to her. She heard girl to speak when she was near. "Hey. Not really." Also when she was close to this girl she seemed similar like she knows her. She bit of resembled her expect the hair colour. She didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mackenzie Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:20 am

Mackenzie looked up and realized it was one of the Isle opf the Lost kids, Mal, she believed the name was. Mackenzie smiled and forced a smile. SHe didnt trust those isle kids at all, but her father had raised her to be nice to everyone "Im Mackenzie. Mackenzie Keres, daughter of Prince Malcolm." She said holding out a hand
Back to top Go down
Mal Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mal Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Mal looked at the girl there. She wasn't sure what she should do or say. She really isn't used that people are so nice. When she heard the last name then she looked at the girl with wide eyes. "I'm Mal," she said simply and ignored the hand. She didn't really do that often. Shaking someone's hand. "Last name is Keres too, if you're interested," she added.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mackenzie Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:43 pm

"I know who you are. Daughter of Maleficent. My father defended your mother when all the villains were banished to the isle. Something about how she wasnt as evil as she seemed." She said shrugging "I dont know. Dad is how dad is." When Mal said her last name was Keres too, she went silent and looked at her "You dont think.... We do look alike... minus the hair."
Back to top Go down
Mal Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mal Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm

"Mother is very evil. Your father was just delusional," she said there and sighed. She knew what her mother did in the past when she was here on the Auradon and not on that Isle. She knew what her mother did even ask her to do and only her three close friends knew it. She needed to steal one wand, what belonged to Godmother for her mother. She hasn't yet come up with the plan how she will do it but she sure is she needs it soon. "We yeah look alike," she said. She had noticed already before but never said anything about it.

OOC: Syd the site's word count is 100 words. Let's remember this awhile posting.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mackenzie Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:17 am

Mackenzie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest "My father is not delusional. He likes to see the best in people. As do I. Its alot harder to be mean that it is to be nice to people." She said pushing her hair out of her face and looking at the girl before her "Father never mentioned if I had any siblings. And he never mentions my mother. It would make sense since apparently shes a villain." She said biting her lower lip before sighing "I guess we are sisters. I have to speak to my father about this." She said
Back to top Go down
Mal Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mal Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:28 pm

"Well, my mother isn't nice at all or a good person. She is pure evil. I can assure you that. So he is delusional for me," Mal said. She wouldn't change her opinion no matter what. Even if she was her father there now. She didn't care that much about it. "Mother never did either. Never even said who was my father." She just rolled her eyes on her when she said they were sister, well guessed. Wasn't it obvious already? "Well sure go and ask from him. I can't even ask from mine. Since I'm not allowed to go back to isle now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Keres
Auradon Prep Student
Auradon Prep Student
Mackenzie Keres

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am

Mackenzie looked at her and bit her lip, chewing on it for a moment "Would you like to come with me to see father? Im sure he would want to meet you." She said rubbing her arm nervously as she looked at her purple haired sister "I just have one curiousity. Why is your hair purple and mine blonde?" She asked twirling a piece of long blonde hair in her fingers before dropping it and looking at her. She giggled softly before turning "Come on, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Dearest (Mal)    Sister Dearest (Mal)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister Dearest (Mal)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out of Thin Air :: Auradon Prep :: School Grounds :: Gardens-
Jump to: